The Tilden V sandal provides the protection and security of a shoe with the breathability of a sandal. It features our Numentum Traverse technology that gives you support and provides comfort without sacrificing its look. Its quick dry mesh upper provides great comfort and functionality and perfectly complements the feminine water-friendly webbing to keep you looking fresh. It's the perfect style to strap on for all of your adventures!
- Lightweight dual density EVA midsole and footbed for comfort and shock absorption
- Integrated adjustable webbing for snug fit
- Adjustable heel straps for secure heel positioning
- ESS plate on the outsole to protect foot from rocks
- Numentum Traverse technology with lateral to medial heel clip for Neutral foot positioning
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Far Outdoors offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.