Tyre Deflator in Box.
Rapidly decrease your tyre pressure and accurately measure your tyres PSI when making adjustments to off road conditions.
Fast and accurate deflation method.
· Werevr Rapid Tyre Deflator with gauge is simply screwed on to the valve stem.
· At this stage you have the option to make fine adjustments to your Tyre pressure by sliding back the air release valve and pressing the valve activator, air will be released at a controlled moderate rate.
· Tyre pressure can be read at any time.
· For super-fast deflation you simply and quickly push in the valve activator and turn anti clockwise
· this removes the valve from the valve stem.
· You do not have to worry about losing or getting sand in the valve as it remains safe in the deflating device.
· Now slide back the release valve, this will give you the fastest method of tyre deflation.
· You can stop and start the deflation at any time by sliding the release valve opened or closed.
· The gauge will show accurate tyre pressure in (Psi 0-60) whenever the release valve is closed.
· When the tyre is at the desired pressure slide close the relief valve push the valve activator in and turn clockwise then remove the device
Size 20cm x 14cm x 6cm
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Werevr 4x4 Accessories offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.