Redback Revolution Quintet 6' Shortboard
The only low impact short board range with a 5 fin box setout
The Revolutionary Technology Series dramatically improves board stiffness and prevents unwanted flexing when paddling & riding on the wave face. Refined Hi-Performance Shape. The latest in moulding technology allows for a superior surfboard shape with hand shaped progressive rails, improved rocker and a thinner overall profile. This board has speed to burn and turning abilities which rival that of a fibreglass board. IXPE deck, slick bottom, Revolution Series technology, 5 fin setup, leash plug. No leash. Features two laminated stringers for extra strength & stiffness through the core of the board. Choice of 2 colours.
- Hi-Performance Shape the latest in moulding technology.
- Wooden Stringer for extra strength & stiffness through the core of the board.
- Larger Hi-Performance Fins for greater drive through turns and hydro-dynamic qualities
- Stiffer, Thinner & More Buoyant unique board shape & construction offers a faster riding experience for both novice and advanced riders
- Soft EVA Foam Rails reduces the risk of injury or damage associated with fibreglass decks and rails
- Slick Top Deck and Bottom for greater glide across the wave surface.
Shipping costs will need to be confirmed by Find Sports after ordering. A customer service representative will be in touch shortly after you place your order to arrange this.
Shipping costs will need to be confirmed by Find Sports after ordering. A customer service representative will be in touch shortly after you place your order to arrange this
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Find Sports offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.