Why Buy From Us:
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
Single Person Use:There are two ways this Kayak can be used by a single person. One, by sitting the middle where the child seat is. In this position, the footrests are a little too far to reach for most people. Another option is to sit at the back of the kayak and put a counterweight in the front to keep the kayak level, or else the Kayak will rise in the front making it harder to track in a straight line.
Important: Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
Please Note: Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours. There may be slight differences in design as we have several moulds to meet the high demand for our kayaks. The differences are only minor and do not impact the performance of kayaks.
- Made from Premium Virgin (not Recycled) Roto Moulded UV Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) from the UK, quality product which is built to last. HDPE is far superior in strength and durability than LLDPE.
- Made from UV8 Stabilized plastic, perfect for Australian conditions. UV8 means protection for a total of 8000 hours. Given 6-8 hours of UV exposure a day, the Kayak colour and strength will last for 1000 days approximately. That’s equivalent to 3 years of use every single day. Please note the UV index varies based on the location.
- Aquadynamic shape with a V-shaped hull underneath, both in front and back, to ensure kayak tracks straight and move faster with less effort.
- Built-in third child seat position in the middle of the kayak. Kayak accommodates two adults + a child. The middle seat can also be used when Kayak is used by a single person*. (Please note padded seat for the child is not included. It can be purchased at an extra cost).
- Ideal for both recreational and fishing purposes. Kayak is best suited for lakes, rivers, dams, estuaries and harbours. With these Kayaks, you can go where bigger boats can't such as kelp beds, reefs, mangrove shallows, coast cliff lines.
- Luxury Seats which are reinforced to provide superior back support also comes with a bonus storage bag attached at the back.
- Two water-resistant storage hatches with a removable protective bag to keep valuables safe.
- Specially designed groove with brass bolt inserts, at the rear storage area, to easily install the motor bar and trolling motor.
- Larger width (86cm) which provides extra stability in rough conditions.
- One meter long paddle leash so you’re not up the creek without a paddle
- Large footrest area designed to greater control and comfort.
- Large storage at the back of kayak along with Bungee cord for securing larger items.
- Six scupper holes with drain plugs around the body of Kayak for easy drainage if needed.
- Includes lightweight two-piece paddle (easy to store). It floats if dropped in water and can also be adjusted in three offset angles.
- Kayaks come wrapped in bubble wrap and a plastic sheet to protect it during transport.
- Kayaks are stackable, making it easier to transport two-three kayaks at a time.
- Four built-in and two 360º Swivel rod holder, plenty for even the most passionate fisherman.
- Load capacity of 250Kgs; a result of better design and use of a premium material.
- Carry handles on each side with paddle holding straps.
- Carry handles on the front and back for easy carriage while using a trolley.
- Built-in bottle holders.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Kayaks2Fish offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.