Australian Made and Australian Owned
3.0m Sit-on-Top for one person in a Fishing Package - great performance and loads of storage
Squid Fishing Package Includes:
1 x Squid Sit-on-Top Kayak
1 x Backrest
1 x Power Blade Paddle
1 x Paddle rope
2 x Fixed rod holders at back
1 x Adjustable rod holder at front
Pod, Banjo Paddle
PLEASE NOTE: Freight costs are influenced by your location and also the size and weight of your purchase. Because kayaks can be expensive to freight we recommend you contact Australis Canoes for a quote on shipping costs before ordering.
- The Squid is a robust sit-on-top that can be used by children as young as 8 years of age and will accommodate larger adults
- up to 130 kilograms.
- Soft chines on the bow
- hard chines on the rear and the inclusion of front-to-back and lateral "rocker" mean the Squid turns faster and manoeuvres better than any other 3 metre sit-on in the market.
- The tapered bow of the Squid will lift over rather than push through water and maintains effortless gliding when you stop paddling. A moulded-in keel keeps the Squid on a straight course and the wide hull gives supreme stability - Some people sit "side saddle" dangling their legs over the edge when fishing.
- "Kiss-offs" in the hull provide structural support and allow water to drain through quickly. 6mm decklines down each side of the Squid give numerous points to grab onto from the water.
- The storage area within the hull is accessed through 2 rubber "pop-on" hatches on the deck. These ports are so large that you can even put a 6 foot fishing rod in through the rear hatch!
- Take the Squid for a paddle yourself and see why we can say "the Squid is the best performing 3 metre sit-on available in Australia"!
- Power Double paddle included in price.
PLEASE NOTE: Freight costs are influenced by your location and also the size and weight of your purchase. To ensure you are getting the best freight price possible, we calculate all freight on an individual basis, and therefore an accurate freight cost cannot be provided at the point of purchase (except for some small items). Many of our products are large and therefore can be expensive to freight. We recommend you contact Australis Canoes for a quote on shipping costs before ordering.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Australis Canoes offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.