What once was old is new again in the Trestles 30 TL. Part of our constant pursuit to use sustainable materials and processes without compromising a lick of functionality, this sleeping bag uses recycled materials salvaged and sanitized from the landfill to create the first of its kind repurposed sleeping bag insulation. With the same great functionality of the original Trestle, this new iteration has a wave construction top for maximum loft and warmth, a blanket construction bottom for best under-body warmth and comfort, an anatomically 3D footbox, and a fold-down second zipper, which provides ventilation and easy access.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- Spirafil High Loft Insulation for Maximum warmth and durability
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper
- 3D Hood Construction
- Stash Pocket
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Budjik offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.