We love an Indian summer as much as you do, but sometimes the fringe seasons aren't as ideal as you want. That's why the Never Summer's water-resistant down, rated for temperatures as low as 0° F, ensures warmth amidst the vagaries of shoulder-season weather. The Never Summer an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Anti-Snag Slider reduces fabric snagging
- EN Tested
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Budjik offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.