Australian Standard AS4758.1 approved, the Crewfit 165N Sport uses the latest 3D technology, ensuring maximum comfort levels. Entry level to the 3D range, the Crewfit 165N Sport has the essential features to ensure the recreational user remains safe when out on the water.
The new Crewfit range are the first lifejackets of their kind in the world to offer; safe, stylish, comfortable and affordable solutions to the everyday recreational boater.
Fabric / Technology
3D technology, ensuring maximum comfort levels.
Click for Details
Diva Blue | Navy | Fiery Red The Crewsaver Crewfit Sport Life Jacket 165N inflatable PFD is the perfect PDF selection for the angler. Whether you fish the ocean rocks, paddle a kayak, paddle a paddle board or fishing from a boat, you must have a Crewsaver Crewfit Sport Inflatable PFD 165N for safety and comfort.
- Australian Standard AS4758.1 approved, ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (165N) to float you higher in the water
- Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, to keep your airway well clear of the water whatever the conditions
- Attachment point for Crewsaver Surface Light
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness (with harness option)
- Robust outer cover for durability
- UML MK5 Automatic or Halkny Roberts 840 Manual operating heads
- Centre buckle adjuster
- Crotch strap (Optional)
- Oral Tube
- Reflective tape
- Lifting becket
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Kayaks2Fish offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.