Kayak Paddle Clip Holder Oars Keeper Mount for Boat Canoe Anchor Dock
- Lightweight, high strength, durable and not easy to damage
- Easy to install and use
- Compatible with all kinds of kayaks and fits paddles with standard 1" shaft
- This paddle clip helps to hold your paddle firmly so that it does not slip away, and free up your hands to fish or anchor
- Mount in a convenient location on your watercraft
- Also can be used for gear storage in garage and securing nets on boats/kayaks
- Material: Plastic
- Size (L x W): Approx. 14.8 x 3.1 cm/5.8 x 1.2 inch
- Inner Slot Width: Approx. 2.7 cm/1.06 inch
- Mounting Hole Inner Diameter: Approx. 5 mm/0.2 inch
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 1 Piece
1 Pieces Kayak Paddle Holder Clip
Please allow slightly difference due to manual measurement. Color may be slightly different since different monitor.
Please contact us for shipping rates to your area.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Kayaks2Fish offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.