Roomy and rugged, the Marmot Force 3P Tent raises the bar for mountain living. This ultra-light (minimum weight is just under 4 lbs!) backpacking tent is a 3-person, 3-season design that combines durable materials and clever engineering to yield a spacious and easy-hauling freestanding haven. The innovative Twin Tip pole construction and strategic clip placement maximize the usable interior space by expanding the walls out, providing a noticeable gain in headroom when sitting up or when lying with your head near the wall of the tent. Double doors on the sides and dual vestibules make for easy access and ample storage. The all-mesh canopy is light and airy and just right for 3-season application and the ripstop nylon, silicon-treated vented fly seals out the elements.
- Fly fabric: 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop, Silicon/ PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
- Canopy fabric: 15d No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Sidewall fabric: 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop, Silicon/ PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
- Floor fabric: 40d 100% Nylon 2000mm W/R, F/R
- Min. Weight: 1785g (3lbs 15oz)
- Dimensions: 107 x 178 x 224cm (42 x 70 x 88in)
- Floor area: 3.7 sq m (40 sq ft)
- Vestibule area: 0.79 sq m (8.6 sq ft) | 0.60 sq m (6.4 sq ft)
- Packed size: 55 x 17cm (21.5 x 6.7in)
- No./Pole type: 4 / DAC NFL 8.7mm / DAC NFL 9.3mm
- Great Balance Between Weight, Roominess and Easy Set-Up.
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Extended Head and Foot Zones Maximizes Usable Space
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
- New Twin Tip Floor Design Increases Durability and Saves Weight
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Color Coded “Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
- DAC NFL Poles
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Budjik offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.