Ultra lightweight materials and construction make the Force 2P the go-to when you want the most out of just a little. Balancing slight weight with max room, this freestanding, feature-rich tent has dual doors, a durable and lightweight twin tip floor design and sturdy fabrics.
- Volume Optimized Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Two D Shaped Doors/Two Vestibules. Free Standing Design
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Great Balance Between Weight, Roominess and Easy Set-Up
- Extended Head and Foot Zones Maximizes Usable Space
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- New Twin Tip Floor Design Increases Durability and Saves Weight
- Colour Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Optional Footprint Available
- DAC NFL Poles
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Budjik offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.