For such an ultralight tent, the Force 1P has impressive volume. Balancing the features of lightweight, ample room, and simplicity, this tent has an optimum structure that maximizes usable space. The twin tip floor design increases durability, and smart features — like a lampshade pocket for your headlamp — make this freestanding tent a master of simple design. Works as a bare-bones set-up. DAC tent poles are created from a unique alloy making them lighter and stronger than another aluminum pole.
- Great Balance Between Weight, Roominess and Easy Set-Up.
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Extended Head Maximizes Usable Space
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
- New Twin Tip Floor Design Increases Durability and Saves Weight
- Colour Coded Easy Pitch Clips and Poles
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
- Optional Footprint Available
- DAC NFL Poles
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Budjik offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.