Our Guide 2 fly rods are rated one of the best value performance rods on the market. These moderate to fast action rods are powerful and yet responsive for precision accurate casts. You will love this rod and if we can’t convince you, perhaps the reviews will!! Of course backed by our NO FUSS LIFETIME WARRANTY. Runner-up “Best in Show” Fly Rod at the 2014 Australian Fishing Trade Association Awards.
They are light in hand, easy casting, tip action rods that are great for both fresh and saltwater.
**Please note: we will be phasing out the carbon rod tube hence some rods may be sold with carbon rod tubes (remaining stock), whilst new stock will be sold with a cordura rod tube. This is an attempt to keep our prices on keel and fair with the rise and strength of the escalating US Dollar. Exact same rod, same mandrills, same awesome action you know and love of the Guide 2!
- High modulus carbon blanks.
- Moderate fast tip action
- 4 piece rods.
- Matt olive finished blank to reduce rod flash.
- Alignment dots and model coded sections for easy set up and identification.
- Light weight
- aluminium up-locking reel seats with wood burl inserts on freshwater models
- double up-locking aluminium reel seat with triangle shape inserts on saltwater models.
- Pac Bay Hailoy ring stripping guides. Pac Bay light wire single foot guide on freshwater models. Pac Bay hard chrome snake guides on saltwater models.
- Premium 2A grade cork grips.
- Cloth rod sock with Matt olive carbon rod tube with aluminium end caps.
- No Fuss Lifetime Warranty.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Tackle Safari offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.