Smith's 6” (15cm) Diamond Tri-Hone is perfect for sharpening pocket knives, hunting and fishing knives, kitchen knives, and cutting tools of all sizes, large and small. It features two interrupted surface diamond sharpening stones with a unique Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad™ and a Natural Arkansas stone for finishing and polishing the cutting edge.
The 6” x 1 5/8” color-coded and labeled stones include a coarse diamond stone, a fine diamond stone, and a Natural Arkansas stone. All three stones are mounted on a triangular shaped base with handles on the end for easy stone rotation and easy to identify stone labels. The stones are held in place by a sturdy, non-skid stand with a trough in the bottom to catch any excess honing solution. A sharpening angle guide and 1 ounce (approx 30ml) bottle of premium honing solution are also included.
- Coarse diamond stone quickly sets a new sharp cutting edge on very dull or damaged blades
- Fine diamond stone for general purpose sharpening
- Natural Arkansas stone for finishing and polishing the cutting edge to razor sharpness
- Interrupted surface of diamond stones speed sharpening process
- Stone base is labeled for easy stone identification
- Handles on end of stone base make stone rotation simple and easy
- Non-skid stand with trough in bottom for no mess and easy cleanup
- Sharpening guide, honing solution, and care and use instructions included
- 6˝ stones allow for use on knives of all sizes
- Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad™ for tips of your knife blade and small cutting tools
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Urban Outback Gear offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.