The Turon Air 4 camping tent comes as a complete package. The Turon Air 4 has absolutely no metal pole set up - with integrated tubing including the awning, it allows the user to pump from one access valve and includes an overpressure valve - which means this tent cannot be over pumped. This package is complete with glow in the dark guy ropes and peg rings, inner flysheet, ground sheet and manual pump.
- Integrated air poles – including front awning
- It has a 3 layer puncture resistant design on air poles
- Peak Height: 2.1m
- Dimensions: 4m x 3m x 2m
- Weight: 17.6kg (including all accessories)
- Power Cord Inlet hole
- Zippers include tags for easy use
- Alloy pegs with glow rings
- Glow in the dark guy rope
- Manual Pump: High capacity with low pressure manual pump inflating at 2L per stroke (inflate and deflate option)
- Pegs: 6mm diameter iron pegs(x 15 - base of tent); two way alloy pegs (x 12 - rope points)
- Carry Bag - all contents pack up to 73 x 36 x 36 (cm) size
- Repair Patch
- 3 years warranty
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, eXterrain offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.