Hit the trails, water or office and share hours of high quality sound with fellow trekkers. The Rock-Out pumps sound from your iPod, mp3, mp4 and other audio devices through its integrated speakers.
Simply plug the Rock-Out into the headphone or audio jack of your device and hit play. Its rugged and portable design will keep the tunes going whether mounted to a bike stem, backpack or climbing harness.
Rechargeable MP3 and Laptop speaker
Conveniently charges directly from any USB port or for the outdoor adventurer there is the optional
Goal Zero Nomad 7 Solar charger directly charges devices from the sunlight OR
GOAL ZERO Guide 10 Plus USB Solar Charger Kit has battery power pack for 24/7 charging (both sold seperately).
The amount of quality sound this speaker pumps out is very surprising and itsdurable casing means it is suitable to go just about anywhere.
- 40mm speakers
- Wooden sound box and bass speakers delivers a full range of high quality sound
- The built-in rechargeable lithium battery powers the speakers without draining your music player.
- Weather Resistant
- Durable shock cords makes it easy to hang the Rock Out from a pack
- bike stem
- or belt.
- The accessory pocket stores headphones when you want to share your music.
- Protect and store your mp3 player or iPod by closing the Rock Out and zipping it up.
- Standard 3.5 mm audio output for headphones.
- Know when the Rock Out is on or receiving a charge by way of the power indicator.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Urban Outback Gear offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.