Change the way you camp forever with our No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss - the ideal hammock when pesky insects are a problem. Our 2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting offers the utmost in protection as the netting is so fine, even the tiniest creatures cannot penetrate including sand flies, fleas, gnats, midges, mosquitoes & no-see-ums. This hammock is fully reversible so you can use it with the net above you or below you. Double pull YKK zippers make it a snap to enter or exit your insect free space. Hang a rain fly above your hammock and kiss your tent goodbye. Lay back, let go and relax in bug free bliss.
- NO BUGS - 2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting keeps out gnats, fleas, sand flies & mosquitoes
- REVERSIBLE - just flip to use as a regular hammock
- NET SUPPORT - 250 cm / 100" per side cord keeps net above you
- YKK ZIPPERS - double pull inside / outside zippers for easy access
- NYLON PARACHUTE MATERIAL - soft, breathable, strong & quick drying
- SUSPENSION INCLUDED - 250 cm / 100" per side of super durable climbing rope
- MACHINE WASHABLE & DRYABLE
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Hammocks Bliss Australia offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.