Lorpen Women's T3 Light Hiker Sock
This T3 Women's Light Hiking Sock features 3 separate layers of fibres that work together for comfort, warmth, and moisture management. A layer of TENCELÂ® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fibre that is made from trees from sustainable farms. The COOLMAXÂ® layer works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Lastly, a layer of Nylon and Ea. LYCRAÂ® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your hiking boots without slipping down to your toes. These 3 Layers make the T3 Women's Light Hiking Sock perfect for all day long hikes in any season. Your feet will stay warm, dry, and comfortable all day long.
- TENCELÂ® fibres provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- COOLMAXÂ® fibres wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Ea. LYCRAÂ® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Light cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Women's specific fit (narrower heel and forefoot)
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Sherpa Outdoor Gear offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.