Marlin Cruiser XL
With more room inside, the Marlin Cruiser XL is the ultimate in lightweight camper trailers. The extra space is ideal for the family pet, additional luggage space or camping furniture on your longer touring holidays.
The Marlin Cruiser XL can be set up by a single person in less than a minute- which means less time setting up and more time for you to sit back and enjoy the surroundings.
Practically any car on the road can tow this lightweight camper with ease. The heavy- duty, semi-off road trailer is sturdy and durable, but still weighs in at just 300kg. Plenty of storage space in the trailer leaves more spare room in your car, or more free space for your gear. The Marlin Cruiser XL‘s low towing profile means you don’t lose any visibility from your car, or drain further dollars from your fuel bill.
The comfy Queen bed (including mattress) gets you sleeping up off the floor and ensures a good nights’ rest, while the extra space means you don’t feel cramped or crowded inside.
If you’ve always loved camping but setting up a tent has lost it’s appeal, then the Marlin Cruiser XL is for you. Our camper trailers are made using heavy duty, water- proofed canvas, and the roof has a silver laminate to reflect the sun and keep your camper cool and comfortable in all seasons.
Contact Marlin Campers today so we can discuss your specific requirements, and let us get you out on the wide, open road in your very own Marlin Camper.
- Sleeps up to 5 in comfort
- • Split level, side-folding design fits 6’x4′ or 7’x4′ trailers
- • More room in the larger bedroom area
- • Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you setup quickly and easily
- • Convenient 2 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- • Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- • Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
- • Heavyweight PVC vinyl floor engineered and design for Aussie conditions
- • Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame and awning poles
- • Gas Strut System gives trailer access via mattress access door or tilts entire tent to get to large items
- • Zip off reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
- • Reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system
- • Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- • DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas and mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- • Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
- • Removable clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
- • 10cm deep open cell high density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- • Bedroom Premium Package:
- • Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- • Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- • Lightweight but strong ladder for easy access to bedroom
- • Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block™ fastening system for attachment of optional (at extra cost) ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and/or heavy duty PVC floor
- • Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) sunroom and floor are installed
- • Commune Awning allowing 2 awnings to be joined to form one large room – connect another Camper 6 or Camper 7, or an OZtrail 10×8, 12×9 or Chateau 10 Cabin Tent
- • Awning poles, pegs and ropes included