400ml Hand Bilge Pump Canoe Kayak Marine Boat Floating Emergency Rescue Tool
This kayak pump is used to evacuate water from inside your kayak or hatch to prevent a capsizing or swamping. It is compact and lightweight, very easy to carry. Gear design of bump inlet can suck more water quickly and effortlessly. It is able to evacuate maxmum 0.4L water. A great addition for your emergency tool. Don't miss it!
Package Includes: 1 x Kayak Bilge Pump
- his kayak pump is used to evacuate water from inside your kayak or hatch to prevent a capsizing or swamping.
- Compact and lightweight, very easy to carry.
- Gear shape design of water inlet can suck more water quickly and effortlessly.
- The outer 1cm EVA wrappage is anti-skid and can increase floating ability.
- Ergonomic designed handle is very easy to grip.
- A great safety equipment to rescue yourself when you are in danger of kayak swamping.
- Bump outlet can equip a 25mm pipe used for manual evacuation of large ship, garage flood, etc.
- Double drainage design enables you to discharge maximum 0.4L with a pull and push.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Kayaks2Fish offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.