- Dual Neodymium magnets
- Super quiet and ultra smooth
- Generates 829 Watt power at 40 km/h (H range)
- 35% stronger and 2x resistance range than V-series
- 13 resistance levels
- Quick release remote shifter
- Allows high-speed/low-resistance training
- Unique U-shaped Leg Design
- Lightweight but very stable design
- U-shaped leg is +/-10mm height adjustable independently
- Fits hub width between 125 145mm
- Double thread roller pressure adjust knob
- Quick release hub clamping handle
- Version 2.0
- SKU 400-4965-00
- Net Weight 8.9 kgs
- Output Power 829 watt (40 km/h)
- (H range) 1421 watt (60 km/h)
- Tire Size Capacity 24" 700 x 40c (ETRTO 42-622)
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Salter Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.