· 80 Channels*
· Heavy duty controller speaker mic
· Wide band scanner (400-512MHz)
· 5 watt (max TX power)
· 200 user programmable receive only channels
· 5 digit Selcall ID with alpha display
· 38 CTCSS and 104 DCS
· Duplex (range extender)
· Open/Instant/Priority Scan
· Large, easy to read display
· 5 Year Warranty on UHF380
BR100 "Z" antenna bracket for boot or bonnet mount.
*This 80 channel narrowband radio has a total of 75 useable voice channels Channels 22 and 23 are used for Telemetry and Telecommand, voice communications are not allowed on these channels.
Channels 61,62 and 63 are guard channels and are not available for use.
Package size 65cm x 23cm x 8cm
- Pre-tuned to UHF CB Frequency
- Ground independent
- Fiberglass whip
- Elevated feed with heavy duty spring
- Antenna length: 950mm
- Includes 3.8m RG58 coaz cable , pre-terminated FME connector and PL259 connector
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Werevr 4x4 Accessories offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.