The Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone is compact, light, and easy to use but with industrial-grade ruggedness - and it’s connected to the only truly global mobile communications network.
Rugged and Reliable
The Iridium 9555 is engineered to withstand rugged environments, so customers can depend on it as a critical lifeline wherever need takes them.
The Iridium 9555 is small yet powerful. With a significantly reduced footprint from our previous phone, more hand-friendly form factor, and aerodynamic features such as an internally stowed antenna, this sleek handset is designed to easily go wherever you go.
In addition to the features Iridium customers have come to expect from our trusted satellite phones, the Iridium 9555 also incorporates innovations such as an integrated speakerphone, improved SMS and email messaging capabilities, and an upgraded mini-USB data port.
With powerful compatible software, the Iridium 9555 capabilities extend even more.
Placing a Call with the Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
Note: With Telstra airtime, you would not need to prefix the number with '00' but dial as if it were a national call.
• Industrial-grade design for unparalleled durability
• Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
• Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box functionality
• Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
• Integrated speakerphone
• Headset and hands-free capability
• Internally stowed antenna
• Mini-USB data port and support for phone as modem
• 21 supported menu languages
Please Note: All SIM cards will be shipped 'de-activated' unless organised with SatPhone Shop prior to placing the order. Customers will need to call when they would like the card activated. Activations are Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm AEST
- Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone